Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Review

I stumbled across another review the other day, not specifically about me, but about Static Poetry. In saying that I was just as chuffed as if it had been about me!
A number of Irish poets feature in this book with both standard poetry and haiku/senryu work. It is wonderful to see so many Irish poets in one anthology. Highly recommended.
And not just one, but two.
It's good to see the range of poetry in this selection, which is a vivid proof that poetry is alive and well and thriving. A fine selection of work, including a rich sprinkling of haikus, this anthology is fresh and spirited, featuring a range of voices that should both entertain and inform the reader with ideas and concerns that engage hearts and minds in our world today. 
Now that's what I like to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment