Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Hobbitday

So, here it is, the end, the last of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit sagas. The trailers for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies has been giving me shivers, and I must admit, when I think about it I do get more than a little sad that it's almost over. It's one of those things where you can't wait for it to come, but you don't want it to arrive either.

Bear in mind, fans have been following this franchise since 2001... that's 13 years ago. Excuse me while I take a moment here, to digest how aged I am... Anyway, 13 years, now that's a long time to be following anything, and to suddenly be faced with the end, well, it's nothing short of devastating.

Though I wasn't overly fond of the first Hobbit movie, the rest of the movies in the Tolkien saga blew me away, and not only for the overabundance of manliness therein either. Nope, not a shallow bone in this body.

Of course I'll give all involved the night to celebrate, but come the morrow the movie-making powers-that-be better be dug deep into a brainstorming session over the next epic to reel our way in the absence of these fine gentlemen... I mean fantastical adventure tales. Then again, there is always The Simarillion...

Annnnnnywho, in honour of this great and awful day, I made a meme :)


#fedupwithpolitepromotion #OmboBaggins 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    Love your writing
    A lot of men seem to see the penis as some sort of weapon that "destroys" pussy. For example if you google pussy destroyed by cock you would get heaps of sicko links. But if you google cock destroyed by pussy you would not find one. The reality is though if things get too rough in sex it is 90% of the time the penis is the thing destroyed by the vagina. I am referring to the dreaded (by men) penis fracture. It would be good if you could do a blog on the relative weakness of the penis highlighting the penis fracture.
    Hugs and kisses
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, not really sure how to respond to that! :P

      Delete