Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Small Reveal

In my last post I was spouting on about some 'projects' I had in the mix. And then, being the awesome writer that I am, I left it at a cliffhanger. Well now I have the go-ahead to reveal some of it, and I will, because I'm good like that.

I got my lovely acceptance mail from Shane McKenzie over at Pill Hill Press last night, accepting my story, 'Joyeux Pรขques', into the super exciting anthology, 'A Hacked-Up Holiday Massacre.' 


A Hacked-Up Holiday Massacre

This is a pretty high profile anthology. I was a trifle starstruck to say the least at the reveal of the cover, to see that I will be sharing the pages with the likes of Jack Ketchum (Red, The Girl Next Door) and Bentley Little (The Summoning and two time winner of Bram Stoker Awards) to name a few. 

The caption on the cover reads 'Halloween is going to be jealous.' With a line-up like that, this book promises to do exactly what it says on the tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment